[CLOSED] Quick 8-tuplets Motivation Reward

Submit bounties or claim them!
Forum rules
Here are some tasks that will earn you a bounty if you fulfill them! In the other direction, if you want to see something accomplished, create a new bounty!
Bounties must be paid in RIC or reward work related to Riecoin, otherwise there is no real restriction on the type so you may make reasonable off-topic bounties as long as they are paid in RIC.
For bounty hunters, be careful if a bounty is from a recently registered member or low rank member, if unsure to not hesitate to ask questions to the offerer or ask a higher ranked member to act as an escrow agent. Do take an offer only if you are actually and seriously working on it, else you will be cautioned Image.
If you are offering a bounty, you should write precise conditions and must give the bounty if someone meets them. You must ensure that the funds are always available, and if you fail to pay the bounty, you will be permanently banned Image. You may close a bounty at any time, but not if someone is working on it and can provide concrete and satisfying results, even partial. If you close a bounty in this situation, you will be cautioned Image (this does of course not apply if you close due to a deadline).
romezowe

[CLOSED] Quick 8-tuplets Motivation Reward

Post by romezowe »

First address that will find at least 8-tuplets prime will get ~55 RIC - small prize but not last from me :)
I will send this prize according with list placed here: https://riecoin.dev/tools/Constellations/ to the mining address.

Its modest but hopefully motivating amount of ~55.1 RIC prize including lucky 0.1 RIC (partially mined in 2020 on the PC from 2004y during experiment). I keep these RIC-s from some time and promised myself that I will give them out so treat it as special purpose lucky coins ;) (with big ";-)")

Winner address will be taken from blockchain and also placed here.
Searching for the winner starts at 04:00 AM UTC 14 JUL

If you found at least 8-tuplets prime before I find you - write here! :)
Last edited by romezowe on 2021-07-14 05:49:18, edited 1 time in total.
romezowe

Re: Quick 8-tuplets Motivation Reward

Post by romezowe »

Prize 55.34949024 RIC goes to RSoTqUcauJewHZYmPnM8w3p1LVcV5C2Fh1 (Transaction ID: 3f005e8c02a7c454dfc82fc41472c8aa8f8773751cb0977f1db3e5533305047f) - Congratulations!

Found at:
Height Timestamp (UTC) Difficulty
1544394 2021-07-14 05:31:34 944.508