Riecoin BEP20 (RICB / RIC Wrapped in the BSC)

Discuss about exchanges that have Riecoin listed, propose new listings, speculate!
Forum rules
Discussions within the broad theme of Riecoin trading. Significant Riecoin exchanges have a sticky topic.
Of course always do your own research and analysis, and nothing here is to be taken as financial advice.
Invest only what you can afford to lose.

Do not talk about other currencies unless they affect Riecoin trading. This (and the forum) is also not the place to post offers.
Finally, even though we are Riecoiners, please refrain from declarations like "Riecoin will moon" without justification and keep the discussions rational.
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Miner Score: 54.979

Riecoin BEP20 (RICB / RIC Wrapped in the BSC)

Post by Pttn »

To expand the use cases of RIC, a token was created in the Binance Smart Chain, so Riecoin can now be used in some DeFi services and Decentralized Exchanges.

Token Contract: 0xc2097531d6cd4a712ae08f398283a92631dc39f9
Also read the Riecoin BEP20 section in https://riecoin.dev/en/Exchanges

84 million RICB have been minted, and once a while some are put in circulation depending on the new services using RIC(B) or the demand. Unused RICB will eventually be burnt once there is no more reason to put more RICB in circulation. There is no way to mint new RICB and increase the total supply.

Places to Trade/Swap RICB:

- XeggeX, Centralized Exchange. RIC and RICB are considered as a single asset, so you can deposit one kind of them and withdraw as the other one;
- PancakeSwap, Decentralized Exchange. Trade RICB with any BEP20 token. The contract must be entered as token in the swap form.

You can also contact me to make swaps.
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Re: Riecoin BEP20 (RICB / RIC Wrapped in the BSC)

Post by Pttn »

I am personally not really into DeFi, but maybe some here might have some interest in being able to use Riecoin in some form on the Binance Smart Chain, and this might gather some external interest as well, so I created this Riecoin BEP20 token on the Bsc.

I made some Liquidity Pools on PancakeSwap, so one can buy RICB with any Bsc Token. More liquidity would be welcomed.
New DeFi applications making use of Riecoin are of course welcomed.

Not really sure what should be done to properly list RICB on CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko,...
Okay, filling their form, etc, but I don't know if being on PancakeSwap and UdonTrade would be enough, if it would be more strategic to wait to be listed on more exchanges before submitting a request...
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Re: Riecoin BEP20 (RICB / RIC Wrapped in the BSC)

Post by Pttn »

XeggeX is now supporting RICB so we finally have a practical bridge between the Riecoin network and the Binance Smart Chain.
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator