Exbitron

Discuss about exchanges that have Riecoin listed, propose new listings, speculate!
Forum rules
Discussions within the broad theme of Riecoin trading. Significant Riecoin exchanges have a sticky topic.
Of course always do your own research and analysis, and nothing here is to be taken as financial advice.
Invest only what you can afford to lose.

Do not talk about other currencies unless they affect Riecoin trading. This (and the forum) is also not the place to post offers.
Finally, even though we are Riecoiners, please refrain from declarations like "Riecoin will moon" without justification and keep the discussions rational.
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Miner Score: 54.970

Exbitron

Post by Pttn »

Discuss about the Exbitron cryptocurrency exchange platform.

RIC/BTC: https://www.exbitron.com/trading/ricbtc
RIC/USDT (BEP20): https://www.exbitron.com/trading/ricusdt

Trading Fees: 0.2%
Withdrawal Fees: 0.001 RIC/0.0004 BTC
RIC Deposit Confirmations: 10
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Re: Exbitron

Post by Pttn »

We are on 3 exchanges, but it could have easily went down to 2 with the C-Patex case, and we cannot just assume that other exchanges will stay alive or keep Riecoin and need to have some more backup. So let's try to get listed on a couple more exchanges...

I submitted a Listing Request to Exbitron as there are users that have good experience with this exchange. It is low volume, but at this point almost any exchange could be a plus for the Riecoin visibility... They may take a week or so apparently. I can pay the 0.01 Btc Fee myself, but contributions are welcomed, bc1q5t58dgkf97m0du4sxh8l2ydee95vk8fx65g4zr
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Post by Pttn »

Though not yet formally announced, it is now possible to trade RIC on Exbitron! Happy trading and let's bring some liquidity there!

https://www.exbitron.com/trading/ricbtc
https://www.exbitron.com/trading/ricusdt
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator
Harv563
Beginner
Beginner
Miner Score: 59.479

Post by Harv563 »

Volume is low, but I managed to sell some LTC at a reasonable price, and buy a few RIC well below SouthExhange's price. 🙂
Fees are about average, IMO.
Harv563
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Harv563 »

I was having trouble withdrawing RIC from the Exbitron website, and also finding a support contact. So I went to their Twitter and saw they had apps. I downloaded the Android app and found it not only works, but has a much better interface than the website.
Harv563
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Exbitron hacked

Post by Harv563 »

The exchange has been hacked. Trading is suspended. Withdrawals are working. Exbitron's Twitter has details.
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Post by Pttn »

Dang, that sucks... Well, they seem trustworthy and strong enough to eventually recover like CpxClassic, let's hope this will be the last hack ever for them and any exchange with Riecoin listed...

If anyone has any exchange idea for a new RIC listing that would not cost us an organ, then I would be glad to hear it.
Ideally, we should have someone in the community with the skills and resources to run our own exchange, that would actually support Riecoin without asking for any Fee, and not list JokeCoins. I would love to run my own exchange, but I already have a lot to do and don't want to deal with legal matters (in particular in my country, I cannot legally accept Deposits unless I get some license, that of course basically only millionaires could get...).
I miss the Zapple times, and there was also XequineX, unfortunately these were very short lived projects...
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator
Harv563
Beginner
Beginner

Exbitron now up again.

Post by Harv563 »

Exbitron is active again at trade.exbitron.com