Riecoin miners in Russia

Discussion about anything else making use of Riecoin or featuring the project. Going to integrate Riecoin in your next project? We would love to hear about it and be glad to support you!
Forum rules
Discussion about anything making use of Riecoin (except stores and marketplaces) or featuring it. Do not hesitate to promote your project here!
pashino
Beginner
Beginner

Riecoin miners in Russia

Post by pashino »

Dear developer, greetings to you from Russia! I am pashino, I help and tell everyone in Russia about Riecoin. I want to instill love for Riecoin in Russia. I have a proposal to make an exchanger from rubles to Riecoin, and back from riecoin to RUB. I believe that in this way the price of Riecoin will go up. Since I convinced many people to hold Riecoin, I convinced everyone that this is the currency of the future! Dear Riecoin Developer, please contact me.
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Riecoin Address: ric1qpttn5u8u9470za84kt4y0lzz4zllzm4pyzhuge

Re: Riecoin miners in Russia

Post by Pttn »

Hello Pashino. I appreciate your enthusiasm and you are welcomed to take initiatives to support the Riecoin Project and spread the word about us as long as they follow the Whitepaper's principles. If you have particular technical questions or want some pointers, I will be happy to help, though I will also usually not get involved myself in the contributors' projects and rather let them contribute autonomously with the best of their abilities. If you plan to open a RIC/RUB Exchange then feel free to proceed.
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator
pashino
Beginner
Beginner

Post by pashino »

I noticed that the Riecoin network nodes are very slow. My Riecoin Core has not been able to completely synchronize the entire blockchain for a week now. I have a VPS server with speeds up to 10Gb. I propose to speed up network nodes
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Post by Pttn »

It is working as designed, use the Bootstrap on the download page to not wait...
https://riecoin.dev/resources/RiecoinCore

The Network is not the bottleneck, it is the Cpu for validating Blocks...
Attachments
Bootstrap Link.png
Bootstrap Link.png (45.39 KiB) Viewed 2967 times
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator
pashino
Beginner
Beginner

Post by pashino »

It's clear. Thank you. Tell us what are your plans for the further development of Riecoin? What are you planning to do and improve?

My friends told me to launch a website and sell Russian moonshine (vodka) for Riecoin)))))) The price of Riecoin will immediately soar)))
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Post by Pttn »

As implied by the Whitepaper, there is no precise plan or roadmap, because we already have a working "product" since 2014 after all. The Riecoin software can certainly be improved and my role is to maintain the code up to date, though I also work on some side projects that can bring some exposure to Riecoin.

Success in crypto is much more dependent on luck and hype than the project's actual quality, and unfortunately Riecoin keeps remaining in the dark since the Poloniex delisting in 2018, despite solving concrete issues and having lots of potential in helping science and society.

It is up to everyone supporting the Project to improve it step by step, with the best of everyone's abilities. I am just a Riecoin contributor like another. If you have a store, then accept RIC as a payment: that is what you seem to be doing and I wish you success. If you develop applications that make use of microtransactions, then add support for RIC. Generally, anything that gives a concrete way to earn or spend RIC can help, as well as making access to RIC easier. Making lots of small steps will slowly move the Project forward, and who knows maybe someday attract the attention of some bigger actor that may finally give us the visibility we deserve.
Maintaining up to date Riecoin nodes, mining continuously, and actively buying and holding RIC are also ways to support the Project, by helping the network to remain healthy and supporting the markets.
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator