[Closed] The Million RIC Bounty

Submit bounties or claim them!
Forum rules
Here are some tasks that will earn you a bounty if you fulfill them! In the other direction, if you want to see something accomplished, create a new bounty!
Bounties must be paid in RIC or reward work related to Riecoin, otherwise there is no real restriction on the type so you may make reasonable off-topic bounties as long as they are paid in RIC.
For bounty hunters, be careful if a bounty is from a recently registered member or low rank member, if unsure to not hesitate to ask questions to the offerer or ask a higher ranked member to act as an escrow agent. Do take an offer only if you are actually and seriously working on it, else you will be cautioned Image.
If you are offering a bounty, you should write precise conditions and must give the bounty if someone meets them. You must ensure that the funds are always available, and if you fail to pay the bounty, you will be permanently banned Image. You may close a bounty at any time, but not if someone is working on it and can provide concrete and satisfying results, even partial. If you close a bounty in this situation, you will be cautioned Image (this does of course not apply if you close due to a deadline).
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Miner Score: 81.735

[Closed] The Million RIC Bounty

Post by Pttn »

Marketing has always been an issue for Riecoin as we never found the right person, that both truly supports the project and has the possibility to reach a lot of new users and the experience. Riecoin remains in the shadows despite providing concrete solutions to concrete issues and concrete results. It has been so since too many years. So, we are offering a large bounty to whoever makes a fruitful partnership with us, and significantly contributes to the Riecoin adoption.

Stelo.xyz has a good page explaining what is Riecoin and why it is a currency superior to basically any other PoW altcoin. With its useful PoW, Riecoin make the existence of hash altcoins an aberration and nobody should be mining them.
Despite that, there are only about a hundred of Riecoin miners overall, while thousand times many are mining useless hashes. This also shows the potential Riecoin has if it gets the attention it deserves.
Sadly, people only see Riecoin as yet another mineable coin for profits as they don't really care about how things actually work, and would leave for any other of these useless hash altcoins if they were more profitable. Fixing this issue would be one of your jobs in order to get the Bounty.

Please post here only if you have serious intentions to fulfil the Bounty conditions.
Other posts will be removed and their authors may be cautioned Image or sent off Image depending on the intention of the post. Empty talkers will be sent off permanently Image.

Reward: 1,000,000 RIC
From the Cold Wallet ric1qx685t7z20tpty7t2p942er62eyk36k7y5hl0gh

Given that we are offering a large part of the Riecoin supply, you have a unique opportunity to make large profits depending on how your actions affect the Riecoin price. If we ever reach the USD ATH again, which is far from utopic given the billions that go in silly projects, one million RIC would be worth more than $500,000. And even much more if we reach the BTC ATH.

Conditions: there will be a period of 6 months before the payment, where you elaborate your plans in this topic to help the Riecoin adoption and take action. Over the months, we expect to see concrete positive results and events for the Riecoin project, necessary to unlock the bounty.
After the 6 months pass, we will pay you 100,000 RIC every month, but you must continue to work to support Riecoin, as well as hold these RIC until the bounty is fully paid. If we notice that you move or sell the RIC, or stop supporting the project, we stop the payments.
If there are several people or organizations claiming the Bounty, it will be shared in accordance with the results provided and at our discretion.

Additionally,

- You must already own at least 100,000 RIC and you must also hold them until the bounty is fully paid;
- There is no precise requirements about what to do. It is up to you, as long as our conditions are met. Be creative and find new ways to support Riecoin! Make new software or improve existing ones, find ways to make people hold or spend RIC,...;
- Your actions must have a noticeable and long term positive impact on the Riecoin community, adoption, network difficulty and price. We must see many new active users in the Riecoin discussion channels, a clear movement in the community, beat new 9-tuple and 10-tuple world records,...;
- You must already have a significant influence so we can effectively reach new people. Otherwise, even if you introduce groundbreaking developments to Riecoin, if we fail to improve the Riecoin adoption, we will not go anywhere.

We don't want:

- Cheap marketing like these "Like, Retweet and Tag" campaign that just annoy a lot of people. Promoting Riecoin as a quick bucks cryptocurrency;
- Fake account creation, comments, likes, SEO Optimization (we all receive enough spam for this) or other actions to artificially pump counters or generate fake activity and interest;
- Shill and spam in forums, chats, and other discussion platforms;
- Market manipulation, fake volume, pump and dump, though buying large amounts of RIC with the intention of providing liquidity and stability is welcomed;
- Any Hard Fork, however Layer 2 solutions are welcomed;
- Work just for the sake of getting (and dumping) the Bounty;
- There are many other wrong ways to help Riecoin, we count on you to do things right!

Time Limit: if we don't find anyone for the Bounty until the end of 2022, the 1,000,000 RIC will be burnt to reduce the supply, increase the scarcity of all the remaining RIC, and support holders.
Bounty Closed, 2M RIC were burnt, see the last post.
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator
Lunelek

Re: The Million RIC Bounty

Post by Lunelek »

Hi Riecoin.

I can guarantee organic adoption just the way you want it, but there is a problem:

The current value of your bounty is roughly $2 dollars.
I am going to spend my time, money and resources to try to catalyze adoption and an increase in price, and if my attempts get partially successful results I might not even get the RIC, and I would have lost on both sides.

However, from what I can see of the blockchain market, RIC should actually be highly valuable given the limited supply and it's close relationship to BTC.

I don't have up to 100,000 RIC but I love Riecoin because I grew up in a scientific community with a college professor as a parent. People who have the required amount of RIC might have acquired it for fun and not be interested in become the "Face" of Riecoin, and so they may not be interested in helping to market it. Most are simply waiting until they can sell at 1 RIC ~ $1 and they are gone. However, crypto prospectors are useful for adoption drives, even in organic growth strategies, but you cannot expect them to be interested in working for the project directly.

I would love to see RIC succeed because I believe that PoW tokens are not the real energy problem and I know how to present the real problem so that people can shift their focus away from the "energy" concerns of the algorithm and be engaged with Stella to prospect for fun and/or profit.

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROPOSAL
Make me an official contract and, in addition to the RIC bounty, payment of a fixed amount every month (1500USD net) for the next 1 year, I will grow RIC organically and share my development strategy with you. A working strategy will become so valuable that it will be worth millions of dollars on its own, because many crypto organizations will want to use it too, and you can patent or sell it as an asset if you so decide.

Let me know if you find this proposal interesting or agreeable.

I look forward to a future where RIC is at least as valuable as Bitcoin Cash or Monero.

Best Regards,

Lunelek.
Pttn
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Miner Score: 81.735

Re: The Million RIC Bounty

Post by Pttn »

Thank you for your proposal.

I spent countless hours for Riecoin for free, even making a lot of personal sacrifices to maintain Riecoin alive, so while not expecting someone else or an organization to go as far as me, I would at least expect them to support Riecoin without asking anything else in return, except maybe donations. Otherwise you would not be a Riecoin supporter, just yet another service provider that is looking for a new client. And I am already receiving a lot of such offers in Email or DMs, which is pretty tiring...

Also, if you are asking $1500/month and don't even bother to buy 100,000 RIC, then you certainly don't have the resources to make meaningful contributions anyway. If you did have the resources, then you would not need $1500/month and it would be trivial to get hundreds of thousands of RIC.
The RIC reward would already be a comfortable salary, but for this you must also think in 4D like in that movie and consider the value that Riecoin could reach with a successful campaign that would bring the price well over the ATH: that would be a salary of well over 50k$/month for 10 months. And if you don't see things like that, then I doubt that your strategies will effectively bring Riecoin up like asked in the Bounty.
You say that the bounty is worth $2 right now, so why not spend 20 cents to fill the 100,000 RIC prerequisite?
So many people are pretending to support Riecoin, yet don't even bother to buy and hold some RIC to help the project by supporting the markets, and worse don't hesitate to dump any they own or mine. This criteria was precisely to eliminate such candidates for the Bounty. Wanting to get some $ instead of RIC also suggests that you want to earn money rather than to actually help Riecoin like a lot of people that contacted me for a partnership.

Since long, I have no hope to find a true partner for Riecoin. It seems that I will unsurprisingly have to keep working alone for years. At least, I have some plans with Stelo.xyz, though they will take years to be implemented. I hope to start providing concrete stuff in the coming months.
And the day I find a proper full time job, which will not be until several years, if the Riecoin value is still low, I will inject tens of thousands of $ from my salary in the RIC markets to support the prices. I will continue to support RIC, even if I were the only person to use or remember about it.

I am also closing this Bounty early for these reasons.
No point in waiting the end of this month.
Actually, I have already burnt not only 1M RIC, but 2M RIC, recently. The supply cap is now ~82M RIC, instead of ~84M.
They were burnt in transactions a4d032283fb0b19fa059cc73521d71eb3deb2b63ac0a982bbdead641b9299d4a and 058226b0d0dfdfc10a1603630df636cfa7462d212f33c6c907c6d6c38f9d9b07; the outputs are 1M less than the inputs, so the coins have effectively disappeared from this world, rather to being stuck in some Eater Address...
Riecoin developer
Stelo.xyz pool operator